Thanks to our generous PACE Center Members and the Greater Parker Foundation, Parker Arts can provide financial assistance to qualified families interested in enrolling in Parker Arts classes and qualified schools in need of busing assistance to attend student matinees at the PACE Center.
Please download and review the scholarship applications and guidelines. For additional scholarship inquiries and funding availability, please contact Education Manager Kirstin Fletcher at 303.805.3364 or email@example.com. Parker Arts urges non-qualifying individuals and schools to inquire for scholarship assistance.
Cultural Enrichment Scholarship
The Town of Parker’s Cultural Department Scholarship program was designed to help Parker families needing financial assistance to participate in the Town’s Cultural programs. Scholarships may only provide a portion and of the total fee but never the entire amount. Local businesses, community groups, and individuals contribute annually to the scholarship fund, it is not supported by tax dollars and varies each year.
- Submit completed Enrichment Scholarship Application two weeks prior to the start of the class
- Include required documentation for approval (see eligibility and application for required documents)
- Accepted applicants must pay at 40% of the registration fee
- The maximum scholarship value is $200 per calendar year
Family and/or individual must be a resident of the Town of Parker (proof of residency could include current utility bill, housing lease, etc., also must be primary residence).
Family qualifies for Douglas County free or reduced lunch program (provide a copy).
Proof of income – All applicants must show proof of income such as most recent tax return, last two pay stubs, or information from an appropriate social service agency that is acceptable to the Town.
Busing Scholarship for Schools
Financial busing assistance is available for qualified schools. Busing scholarships are granted based upon annual funding availability. Scholarships may only provide busing financial assistance, as student matinee ticket prices are set at reduced prices for schools. Local businesses, community groups, and individuals contribute annually to the scholarship fund, it is not supported by tax dollars and varies each year.
- Submit complete Busing Scholarship Application 30 days in advance of field trip to PACE Center
- Include a letter from your principal stating school’s qualifications
- Include funding amount requested
- Scholarship payments may go directly to the busing company or the schools via a submitted busing invoice and order number
Title 1 Schools
Over 50% of student population on a Reduced or Free Meal Plan
How to Donate to the Parker Arts Cultural Scholarship Fund:
If you are interested in donating to the scholarship fund, please make a check payable to “Town of Parker” and mail to:
Town of Parker Cultural Scholarship Fund
20000 Pikes Peak Avenue
Parker, CO 80138