Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter and interpreter of music Joan Osborne has explored nearly all facets of American music and has proven herself as versatile a vocalist as she is powerful. With a career spanning over three decades, this multi-platinum recording artist is the epitome of a seasoned performer.
Don’t miss your chance to Joan Osborne LIVE on the PACE Center stage Friday, March 31st.
Joan Osborne is an 8-time Grammy nominee and multi-platinum selling recording artist. A native of Kentucky, she moved to NYC to attend NYU Film School, but dropped out after becoming involved in New York’s downtown music scene.
Her 1995 album Relish was a critical and commercial success and spawned the international hit single and video “What If God Was One Of Us.” She directed the video for Relish’s second single “St. Teresa” and created the artwork for the album’s physical package. She has traveled the U.S. and the world for over twenty-five years performing in clubs, theaters, arenas and stadiums, with her own band and as a featured vocalist.
Career highlights include:
• Founded her own independent label, Womanly Hips Records, in 1991
• Duets with Luciano Pavarotti, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder, Patti Smith, Emmylou Harris, Isaac Hayes and many others
• Touring with the post-Jerry Garcia Grateful Dead and with Motown’s Funk Brothers
• Co-headliner for Lilith Fair tour
• Performing for The Dalai Lama at his monastery in Dharmsala, India
• Featured artist at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway
• Opening for The Who at NY’s Madison Square Garden
• Producing two critically acclaimed albums for Americana stalwarts The Holmes Brothers
• Performing before a crowd of 100,000 at the Olympic Games in Atlanta
• Touring the U.S. as co-headliner with Mavis Staples
• Recording and performing with side project band Trigger Hippy, founded by Black Crowes drummer Steve Gorman
PACE Center Box Office
& Art Gallery Hours
Mon. – Sat., Noon – 5 p.m.
90 minutes before performance through intermission
Please note that there are no refunds, credits or exchanges once tickets are purchased.