Effective Nov. 17, 2020
Due to the rapid rise in COVID-19 cases and newly mandated event attendance restrictions, it is with heavy hearts that we announce the cancellation of our holiday/winter theater lineup and winter classes and camps. The health and well-being of our patrons, artists, volunteers, staff and community remains our first priority. While we are deeply sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience caused by these unfortunate circumstances, we are committed to enduring these crises and returning stronger than ever as soon as possible. In the meantime, please consider donating to our “Save a Seat” fundraiser to ensure the success of local artists and keep the arts alive in Parker. Your support truly does matter now more than ever. CLICK HERE to learn more and donate to our Save A Seat Fundraiser!
Please note, Parker Arts facilities will also be closed to the public through December 18, in alignment with Douglas County’s move to “severe risk” (red) on the state’s COVID-19 status dial.
The following shows have been cancelled, effective November 17, 2020:
- The Long Run, November 28
- Parker Chorale, December 5
- Christmas with the Clauses, December 12
- Sinatra for the Holidays, featuring Steve Lippia and the CJRO, December 13
- Hazel Miller and the Collective’s Holiday Show, December 19
- Little Shop of Horrors, January 15 – February 6
Affected ticket buyers and renters will be contacted directly regarding options to facilitate compensation of your ticket value.
Class and Camp Cancellations
The following winter classes and camps have been cancelled, effective November 17, 2020. If the class is already in session, students will be contacted directly.
- Winter Wonderland Science Camp
- Jedi Engineering using LEGO® Materials
- KidzArt PaletteUp!
- KidzArt Holiday Gift Workshop
- Kids Cooking: Fun Cooking with Pumpkins
- Kids Cooking: Holiday Cookies
- Adult Cooking: An Italian Christmas
- Creating Fluid Acrylic Pour Painting
- Line Dancin’ Hoedown
- Saturday Mini-Workshop: East Coast Swing
- Friday Night Couples Line Dance
- Advanced and Beginner Line Dance
Registrants will be contacted by Parker Arts Education staff. We appreciate everyone’s patience, understanding and support as we work through this process. Please see COVID-19 Education Updates for additional information regarding Parker Arts Education Safe Return and 2021 class registration.
Church Services and Life Rites Ceremonies
Based on current restrictions, Parker Arts facilities will remain open to church services and Life Rites ceremonies at limited numbers. For more information on facility rentals for these services, please contact Becky Berends, Cultural Facilities Manager, at 303.805.3369.