Submit An Idea For An Exhibition
The PACE Center has two professionally curated galleries that are open to the public during regular box office hours. Shows are curated by Rose Fredrick, who brings eight diverse exhibitions to the PACE Center each year. Exhibitions are free and open to the public year-round, and include a Douglas County High School Portfolio Review, as well as a juried exhibition open to all artists residing in Colorado.
The Galleries at the PACE Center are sponsored by Bellco Credit Union—thank you Bellco Credit Union for helping bring outstanding exhibitions to the Town of Parker. Bank smarter at www.bellco.org. Also, the newly renovated Schoolhouse Art Gallery curated by the Parker Artists Guild is now open. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Have an idea for an exhibition?
To have your exhibition idea considered by the curator, please submit a professional proposal that includes the following:
- Concise exhibition concept (no more than 250 words)
- Statement that explains why your exhibition concept would speak to our audience
- Number and average size of artwork that would be in the exhibit
- Complete list of artists who would be participating (NOTE: we do not consider solo exhibitions)
- Ten (10) images of work that would be in the exhibit
Email your proposal to this email address. If you prefer to mail your proposal, send it to the PACE Center, Attn., Rose Fredrick, 20000 Pikes Peak Avenue, Parker, CO 80138.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the curator to review your exhibition concept and respond.