School Coordinator Responsibilities
- Oversee the selection of groups, scenes to be performed, rehearsals, and costuming. These activities should be student-directed as much as possible, depending on student experience and skill level.
- Complete Entry Form (online or PDF).
- Schedule audition date, time and location for your school.
- Conduct in-school communication, parent communication and permission forms.
- Coordinate transportation to and from festival.
- Collect student registration fees of $20. Provide payment to Parker Arts in cash, check or credit card by March 22.
- Provide overall supervision and coordination of the school’s participating groups at the festival. Additional chaperones are encouraged.
Thank you for your commitment to coordinate your students in the 2023 Parker Arts Shakespeare Festival!
Refer to the Participation Guidelines to begin coordinating student participants.
Review and share the Performance Evaluation Form and Rubric with your students.
Complete the Entry Form and include audition dates in order of preference. Parker Arts will contact you to schedule in-school auditions. Download Audition Poster.
Registration fee is $20 per student. Registration fees should be collected by School Coordinator and submitted to Parker Arts by March 22. Payment may be made via check, cash or credit card. Please call Parker Arts Education at 303.805.3374 to process your credit card payment or deliver cash or check payment to Parker Arts c/o Education, 20000 Pikes Peak Ave., Parker, CO, 80138.
Student Volunteer Stage Manager
Students may participate in the Parker Arts Shakespeare Festival as a volunteer stage manager. All volunteers will receive lunch. Interested students should complete a Volunteer Stage Manager Request Form online Volunteer Stage Manager Request Form or email completed PDF Form to PACEedu@parkeronline.org.
To arrange for busing, please contact DCSD Transportation Department at 303.387.0415 or email@example.com or one of the following charter busing companies. Students may have to rely on parent transportation.
Entry Form / Entry Form PDF
Schedule of Events
Performance Evaluation Form and Rubric
Volunteer Stage Manager Request Form / PDF Volunteer Stage Manager Request From