A Message from Parker Arts Education
We are excited to announce that the PACE Center has received designation as a Certified COVID Best Practices Business through the 5 Star State Certification Program, which allows us to operate at expanded capacity and continue to host in-person classes and camps!
Parker Arts Winter/Spring 2021 enrichment programming is now open for registration. March and April classes are currently open for registration. Please visit our site often to register to classes and summer activities as they become available.
Parker Arts Safe Return plan includes reduced facility and classroom capacities, enforcing social distancing guidelines, enhancing cleaning and sanitization efforts, using masks for all individuals over the age of 10 at all times.
Class and Summer Activity Safety Guidelines:
- Limited enrollment;
- Symptom screen for all individuals (staff, instructors and students) upon arrival to ensure they are symptom-free;
- Adhere to social distancing practices inside the classroom or dance studio;
- Require masks for all individuals (staff, instructors, and students) over the age of 10 at all times;
- Consistent grouping of students and instructors to limit exposure;
- Ensure adequate supplies to minimize sharing of high touch materials, limit use to one student or one group where possible, and clean materials between uses;
- Adhere to scheduled hand sanitizing breaks inside classroom;
- Adhere to scheduled classroom disinfection; and
- Require staff, instructors, and students to stay home if someone they have come in contact with or are known to have the 2019 Coronavirus, or if they have the onset of cold/flu symptoms or respiratory symptoms.
- Note, The Schoolhouse and PACE Center Parent Lounge are closed and gathering in the lobby is prohibited.
Class and Camp Safety Procedures:
- Entry and Exit will be through the exterior classroom door and not through the lobby;
- Exterior doors will be propped open at the start and end of each class/camp;
- Families will be guided to line up (socially distanced) at stanchions leading to the exterior classroom door of their camp (only);
- Instructors will sign each student in and out on the roster;
- Only students will enter the classroom (Parents/guardians are not permitted inside.);
- Students will immediately wash their hands at the sink prior to taking a seat; and will abide by a hand-washing schedule between activities;
- Students will be instructed to keep their selected seat throughout the duration of the class/camp;
- Students should come with minimal belongings; limited to a water-bottle and peanut-fee snack (or peanut free lunch if attending Lunch Bunch). Items will be placed in a cubby when possible or under their assigned seat; and
- Students must wear masks or face coverings whenever possible;
- Send home students with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other communicable illness;
- Educate students about COVID-19 and the related protocols, and address their fears and questions;
- Establish protocols for campers to self-report symptoms to staff, volunteers or health care staff; and
- Parker Arts will comply with new State Order Guidelines for Day Camps as they become available.
Regarding refunds, our policy is: patron cancellation requests for camps must be made five business days prior to the scheduled start of a camp and will incur a $10 processing fee; cancellation requests for classes must be made three business days prior to the scheduled start of class and will incur a $5 processing fee. If Parker Arts must cancel camps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), registered participants of canceled camps/classes will automatically receive a credit to their account, for future use when Town of Parker programs and facilities re-open. Credit can be used for any cultural class or camp, as well as recreation services including memberships, pool passes, recreation admission and class registrations for any family member.
Recreation and Cultural Brochure
Due to budget reductions and frequent changes to programming the Parker Recreation and Cultural Activity Brochure will not be produced at this time. Once under the Education tab, use keywords or filters to find classes you are looking for. Equally, once on the registration site, use keywords or enrichment provider names to find the class you are looking for. Please contact Parker Arts Education to assist in finding information about a program at 303-805.3374.