A Message from Parker Arts Education
We are excited to announce that Parker Arts Summer 2021 enrichment programming is now open for registration. Please visit our site to register to classes and summer activities as they become available. Download Summer Enrichment Brochure here.
Parker Arts Safe Return plan includes reduced facility and classroom capacities, enhancing sanitization, requiring all individuals with COVID-like symptoms to stay home, and following all State and CDPHE Public Health Orders.
Camp Safety Guidelines:
- Limited enrollment;
- Masks are no longer required in Parker Arts facilities. If you feel more comfortable wearing a face covering, please continue to do so. Refer to current State and CDPHE Public Health Orders for further guidelines. All campers, instructors, and staff should feel comfortable wearing a mask if they choose;
- Consistent grouping of campers and instructors to limit exposure;
- Ensure adequate supplies to minimize sharing of high touch materials, limit use to one camper or one group where possible, and clean materials between uses;
- Encourage frequent hand sanitizing breaks inside classroom;
- Adhere to scheduled classroom disinfection; and
- Require staff, instructors, and campers to stay home if someone they have come in contact with or are known to have the 2019 Coronavirus, or if they have the onset of cold/flu symptoms or respiratory symptoms.
Camp Safety Procedures:
- Enter and exit through exterior classroom door of each camp when possible;
- Instructors will sign each camper in and out;
- Campers will be encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands frequently throughout the day;
- Campers should come with minimal belongings; limited to a water-bottle and peanut-free snack (or peanut free lunch if attending Lunch Bunch);
- Campers with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or other communicable illness will be sent home;
- Campers will be educated about COVID-19 and the related protocols;
- Parker Arts and contracted enrichment providers will comply with new State Order Guidelines as they become available.
Regarding refunds, our policy is: patron cancellation requests for camps must be made five business days prior to the scheduled start of a camp and will incur a $10 processing fee; cancellation requests for classes must be made three business days prior to the scheduled start of class and will incur a $5 processing fee. If Parker Arts must cancel camps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), registered participants of canceled camps/classes will automatically receive a credit to their account, for future use when Town of Parker programs and facilities re-open. Active Net customer credit can be used towards any cultural class or camp, as well as any recreation services including memberships, admissions, sports, aquatics and class registrations for any family member.
Recreation and Cultural Brochure
Due to budget reductions and frequent changes to programming the Parker Recreation and Cultural Activity Brochure will not be produced at this time. Once under the Education tab, use keywords or filters to find classes you are looking for. Equally, once on the registration site, use keywords or enrichment provider names to find the class you are looking for. Please contact Parker Arts Education to assist in finding information about a program at 303-805.3374.