January 31, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ PACE Center
January 31, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ PACE Center Event Room
We invite you and your children to attend a Teen Forum to provide youth and parents the tools to recognize inappropriate behavior and how to report concerns. The Forum is scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 31 at 6pm at the PACE Center.
Topics that will be addressed include:
• Consent and Boundaries
• Healthy Relationships and Decision Making
• Reporting, Resources and Safe2Tell
• Theater Situations and Best Practices
Presenters will include:
• Ann Walton, Douglas County School District, Prevention and School Culture Department
• Officer Crystal Essman, Parker Police Department, Youth Education and Safety in Schools (Y.E.S.S.)
• Liane Adamo, Inspire Theater Company
• Douglas County Crisis Center
We hope this forum will provide a welcoming environment for emotional support and a conversational jump-starter for many families to develop a healthy and open dialogue. We look forwarding to seeing you!